|Available since LÖVE 0.11.0|
|It has been renamed from ParticleSystem:setAreaSpread.|
Sets area-based spawn parameters for the particles. Newly created particles will spawn in an area around the emitter based on the parameters to this function.
ParticleSystem:setEmissionArea( distribution, dx, dy, angle, directionRelativeToCenter )
- The type of distribution for new particles.
- The maximum spawn distance from the emitter along the x-axis for uniform distribution, or the standard deviation along the x-axis for normal distribution.
- The maximum spawn distance from the emitter along the y-axis for uniform distribution, or the standard deviation along the y-axis for normal distribution.
number angle (0)
- The angle in radians of the emission area.
boolean directionRelativeToCenter (false)
- True if newly spawned particles will be oriented relative to the center of the emission area, false otherwise.
Tiếng Việt –