|Available since LÖVE 11.0|
|It has been renamed from ParticleSystem:getAreaSpread.|
Gets the area-based spawn parameters for the particles.
distribution, dx, dy, angle, directionRelativeToCenter = ParticleSystem:getEmissionArea( )
- The type of distribution for new particles.
- The maximum spawn distance from the emitter along the x-axis for uniform distribution, or the standard deviation along the x-axis for normal distribution.
- The maximum spawn distance from the emitter along the y-axis for uniform distribution, or the standard deviation along the y-axis for normal distribution.
- The angle in radians of the emission area.
- True if newly spawned particles will be oriented relative to the center of the emission area, false otherwise.
Tiếng Việt –