The codename of LÖVE 0.6.2 is "Jiggly Juice". It is currently released.
Changes from 0.6.1
- Fixed a bug causing ImageFonts to cut off some pixels.
- Fixed a bug where filled rectangles were too small.
- Fixed a bug in Image:setFilter where it would switch the parameters.
- Fixed a bug in ImageRasterizer where it wasn't using the data.
- Image filter and wrap modes now use string constants as well.
- Fixed double-transform bug in SpriteBatch.
- Errors are reported on stdout again.
- Another fix for the icons on Ubuntu.