Probably the only (semi-active) hungarian translator for the wiki, for now at least... also musician and hobbyist game designer/coder.
Everlasting Löve (and lua) Projects
Links to be added when the projects will be released, linking to both forum threads and github pages.
- Omniclock (Various time/date(calendar) formats combined.)
- Quantum scratchpad (Etherpad-like, except people's text "overlaps" each other.)
- LoveTracker (A module player implemented in löve.)
- Wii-U Gamepad implementation over UDP (working with two löve instances.)
- MUSSORGSAL - Small-scale music notation project with realtime playback (using
lpghatguy'sLÖVE 0.11's queueable Sources)
Games and Engines
- History of Arcadia (8 "beginner" small game clones, auto-combined in interesting ways)
- (Auditorium / Symphonia clone)
- Lionblaster ((multiplayer) bomberman remake/clone)
- LDME (Bullet-hell framework)
- (Poke-mon clone with unique mechanics and story (possibly an mmo later)
- FyScéal Kea (First orig. game; it's a secret :3)
- Argös - Camera system
- Dolös - Steganography lib
- Eös - Timekeeping lib
- Hörmes - Async net lib
- Ichnëus - Input virtualization lib
- Seshat - Text display & manipulation system
- (very generic multimodal name generator)
- (desktop coordinate helper - draggable borderless windows, on windows at least)
- Erisian, Eternal September calendar libs
- ddate - A lua ddate (discordian calendar) implementation.
- sdate - A lua eternal september calendar implementation.
I'd want to think that i'm responsible for the hungarian translations of pages, which is to say, i'm currently way behind on them. I'm also working on a "manual" page for audio functionality, with others, that i hope can be as good, and kept up to date, as it should be. Also its main page.
- The forum, username zorg.
- zorg_z0rg_z0r8 on Twitter.