SHARE ON PHONE ???

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
-Bangester-
Prole

SHARE ON PHONE ???

Post by -Bangester- »

This is like the 4th forum iv typed, but no good answer =( ...
I MADE A GAME, AND I WANT TO SHARE IT ON A PHONE, NOT A COMPUTER
1. IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
2. SHOW ME EXACTLY HOW.
3. ONLY ANSWER IF YOUV DONE IT BEFORE OR IF U KNOW HOW.
4. I WANT IT TO BE ON A PHONE, SO I CAN SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
5. PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY HOW, LIKE SHOW ME OR SEND ME A VIDEO BUT TRY IT FIRST.

EDIT: THE REASON IM SAYING ALL THIS IS THAT I SEARCHED SOO MUCH FOR A SOLUTION BUT DIDINT COME TO NOTHING

(IM A VERY NOOB) :brows:
dusoft
Party member

Re: SHARE ON PHONE ???

Post by dusoft »

Please, stop spamming the forums. You have already asked this question and even bumped the thread recently. Please, appreciate the responses and value time of those people. And yes, sometimes you need to wait for an answer. Specially, when you want somebody to lead you by the hand.
-Bangester-
Prole

Post by -Bangester- »

Bro cmon relax
-Bangester-
Prole

Post by -Bangester- »

I'm literally just asking.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

No, you're pointlessly opening unnecessary threads. Consider deleting this one since you already made one on this topic before.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
zingo
Prole

Post by zingo »

If you want to create an apk for game distribution, that's a bit of a tricky process, and the method in the wiki under "game distribution" may be a bit depreciated. There are a few topics that already deal with generating apks using libraries/tools, (such as LoveToAndroid), however if you just want to share a ".love" file for testing or whatnot, all you have to do is compress all your game files into a zip archive, and then rename the ".zip" extension to ".love", and anyone with the love2d app installed can then open it using something like Cx File Explorer. I'd recommend going through the various tutorials listed in the wiki, such as "How to Love (Sheepolution)", "Learn to Love (RVA Game Jams)", etc. as they provide informative ways of structuring your project so that it will make it easier to share across multiple platforms.
Rigachupe
Citizen

Post by Rigachupe »

Hmm, how about this. On android there is a love2d for android apk. That can be installed. And this runs only a .love file when set correctly in the android.

Figure out how to get a game.love into the apk which is also a zip but compiled java for android with a manifest.xml file. Have fun!
dusoft
Party member

Post by dusoft »

-Bangester- wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:53 am I'm literally just asking.
You mean, asking repeatedly, now even by SHOUTING?
Learning some netiquette first might help (see that it does not include posting duplicates):
https://www.britannica.com/topic/netiquette

Also obligatory reading that you have likely skipped:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2982
-Bangester-
Prole

Post by -Bangester- »

Bro why are you getting all mad, like it aint even that serious, and who said im SHOUTING ?? Caps is just a way to grab the attention of everyone
-Bangester-
Prole

Post by -Bangester- »

And no, I'm not using the "links" you sent me for manners and so on im very respectful my brother.