Gravity Game

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
kikito
Inner party member

Re: Gravity Game

Post by kikito »

I more or less was able to play it.

I'm on 0.7, so the menus were a bit difficult to use. The fact that they seemed to get "white colored" when I hovered the mouse "over" them (hovered over the space were the text would be if I was on 0.6) didn't help.

When I clicked start, the screen resolution changed. Please don't do that. The screen resolution selected is too hight for my laptop screen.

Finally, when I clicked on the screen, the game "reset himself". I was not able to build any blocks by clicking.

But after pressing enter, I was able to see an animated dude move around on an empty canvas. Changing gravity seemed to work.
When I write def I mean function.
gtothereal
Prole

Post by gtothereal »

You cant create blocks. Im not sure where you got that idea. level two is the actual built level. the goal is to get to the top right of the screen in as few moves as possible.
gtothereal
Prole

Post by gtothereal »

The next thing i need to add to the game is the ability to win. I want the game to go to the next world once you walk on to the door. what function would i use for this?
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

gtothereal wrote:what function would i use for this?
Depends completely on the architecture of your game, but usually it is as simple as setting a variable or two.
Help us help you: attach a .love.
gtothereal
Prole

Post by gtothereal »

like if x and y == the coordinates of the door. thanks that should be easy.