Suggestion: Implementing cuda support into love?

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
igneous
Prole

Re: Suggestion: Implementing cuda support into love?

Post by igneous »

mike wrote:Yeah, if you can't trust a corporation with your safety and well-being then who can you trust?
surely not thousands of coders contributing anonymously over the internet؟
Sardtok
Party member

Post by Sardtok »

Linus Torvalds was the guy who is attributed with creating LINUX. He is Finnish though.
And the name of the next Windows OS is Windows 7. You are joking about the name Vista ME 7, right? After the insane failure that Windows ME was, they'd never call anything Millenium again. And Windows 7 is going to be a lot faster and use way less RAM than Vista does.
Take off every Zigg for great rapist.
Now, outgay that!
subrime
Citizen

Post by subrime »

I live in a big city, and we have the Electric Powers! So no need for farm animals to make my computer machine work. Maybe in 3rd worlds they need goats and rams to get their powers, but not here!

I guess not everyone knows the technical secrets like me, but Microsoft have decided to build on the awesome strengths of Vista to help people like us survive the epidemic of LINUS CANCER. That's why they're calling it Windows Vista Magnificent Edition 7! I know it's hard to imagine anything could be better than Vista but trust me on this.
osgeld
Party member

Post by osgeld »

subrime wrote:I know it's hard to imagine anything could be better than Vista but trust me on this.
really?!? but vista is so, um VISTA! i mean what would we do with our more powerful computers if the OS isnt sucking down 90% of the resources