Love2d 11.5 issue; Can't read the lovegame folder

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
Dangerous beetle
Prole

Love2d 11.5 issue; Can't read the lovegame folder

Post by Dangerous beetle »

Hi, I just downloaded the new löve2d version in my android phone, it had 2 app icons, Löve loader and Löve for android. My problem is that I get that to open .love files I'll use the Löve loader, but what about the lovegame folder?? The second app(Löve for Android) is still unable to read the lovegame folder.
- I have kept the lovegame folder in the main directory, I am not using any sd card.(It's path is: /storage/emulated/0/lovegame).
- I do have a main.lua file where I've written the base code(function love.load() end....).
- I think that this is happening because Löve2d isn't even accessing the external storage, I saw the permissions and there was no permission asked except microphone(I didn't allow the microphone).
- I am using an Android tablet(Precisely, Lenovo tab m8), and I did check the wiki and the forums, found some similar questions but most of them were for pc and sd card file path...I repeat I am NOT using a sd card.
There is no error, just the no game screen.