ModularLöve

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
orllewin
Prole

ModularLöve

Post by orllewin »

Hello, I've been working on a LÖVE project called ModularLöve which is a port of my Playdate ModularPlay (https://orllewin.github.io/playdate/modular_play/) music making software. I've only been on it a week or so but am enjoying having more resources available and being able to do things that would just ask too much of the Playdate's little processor.

You can see the process of building up a patch in this video:
zorg
Party member

Re: ModularLöve

Post by zorg »

Looks really interesting; always good to have fellow generative audio / audio synthesis afficionados who want to use löve for these kinds of stuff! :3
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
BurrickSlayer
Prole

Re: ModularLöve

Post by BurrickSlayer »

I'm absolutely not into music making, but this looks really well done! Clean comprehensible interface. Probably even me could create some tunes with it. ;)

I also found your library for rendering rounded rectangles with superellipses very interesting. Now I feel compelled (in a positive way) to try the same in my loveshape library. Do you render the rounded corners in ModularLöve
with superellipses as well?