Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
omegazion
Prole

Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Post by omegazion »

https://dominaxis-games.itch.io/labyrin ... ndary-loot

.love file is also available for download but the comments are stripped. (comments were mostly game design related as opposed to coding)
Last edited by omegazion on Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sphyrth
Party member

Re: Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io

Post by sphyrth »

I love it! :awesome:

What makes it awesome is that it doesn't feel turn-based at all.
randomnovice
Party member

Post by randomnovice »

Really, really so good. Amazed by what the Löve community create!

[edit:] Continuing to love this game -- especially love the variety yet balance in the weaponry and enemies. It's challenging and fun.

Out of curiosity, how many floors are there? It's definitely tricky on 'normal' difficulty... and I'd love to know how far the levels go down!
Also: it's a small addition to consider putting it inside an .app on itch.io for mac users? If I install from the itch.io app it doesn't work for me and it's something I would love to have in my library?
omegazion
Prole

Post by omegazion »

I'm glad you liked it! There's about 25 floors with a boss fight at the end.

You have to have a mac in order to build for mac, and I don't have one. Does the .love file not work?
randomnovice
Party member

Post by randomnovice »

25, okay that gives me a target!

Yes, the .love file works fine. For some reason I can't add the game to my itch collection that way though. It's fine as a download but not through the itch app. Could just be for me though.
omegazion
Prole

Post by omegazion »

CrimsonGuy
Prole

Re: Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Post by CrimsonGuy »

Looks very nice i am huge fan of roguelikes my favorites are Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup and for now Cogmind, this one reminds me more of Brogue tho, will play it for sure. Maybe next step after android you could consider a Steam release for more visibility, can be free or with a nominal price. Well keep up the good work.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

omegazion wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 pm It's now available on Android!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... endaryloot
Bought! Looks really polished. I would have paid £2.50/3 honestly after playing through the PC version and seeing how polished it is. The majority of people will either: never buy a paid app; or will pay whatever (reasonable) amount for a game they like. For the sake of recouping spent time, I think it would be better to price a bit higher on game apps - sales would be of similar amount regardless.
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
SusanDarwin
Prole

Re: Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Post by SusanDarwin »

Wow, very cute game, looks amazing, I love pixels.You will need to spend a couple of hours in it.
RagingDave
Prole

Post by RagingDave »

Very nice and polished game! I tried the version on itch on Linux and so far no issue. I will also buy the Android version to support you. And I agree. You should increase the price a bit :)