Divefrog early Beta

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
garcia1000
Prole

Divefrog early Beta

Post by garcia1000 »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/218 ... eFrog.love

Hey everyone! Lots of improvements to Divefrog, the frog kicking simulator where you only need to tag them once to win! Now it has 4 fully playable characters.

Coming soon:
A tutorial to enhance the new player experience and explain how you do special moves more clearly
AI that works for non-Konrads
Netplay?
garcia1000
Prole

Re: Divefrog early Beta

Post by garcia1000 »

Did anyone play my game and have any comments on it. I think it's pretty fun but I can handle criticism. Please respond I feel lonely if people click on it but no one replies
davisdude
Party member

Post by davisdude »

I like it, and it's pretty well done.
No need to get so impatient, though. It was only up for a day.
Btw. the buttons are wrong on the character select screen.
GitHub | MLib - Math and shape intersections library | Walt - Animation library | Brady - Camera library with parallax scrolling | Vim-love-docs - Help files and syntax coloring for Vim
qubodup
Inner party member

Post by qubodup »

This is amazing! I did not anticipate how amazing this could be. You see, I suck at fighting games and mashing buttons is the only thing I can bring to the table but getting the gameplay reduced to two buttons totally turns the tables! And still there's all that stuff going on! Nice job!

https://youtu.be/GXSY4dMK-yQ
lg.newImage("cat.png") -- made possible by lg = love.graphics
-- Don't force fullscreen (it frustrates those who want to try your game real quick) -- Develop for 1280x720 (so people can make HD videos)
modog
Prole

Post by modog »

How i dont saw that? The game good, the thing I most liked in the game, it's a dificult game. Really fun game, but you
can adding some things to your project: A story mode, variation of special moviments, maybe redesign the characters, scenes
and graphics parts(if you want some help, I'm here).

The game is pretty fun and hard challenge, congrats. You have an ideia what you want add to your project? Tell for us!
:emo: lua-chan falling in love with löve-senpai :neko: