the LÖVE-Party intro logo thing

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
thelinx
The Strongest

the LÖVE-Party intro logo thing

Post by thelinx »

Art by Nevon. I just wired everything together.

Stay tuned for the actual game.
Attachments
LOVE-Party-Logo.love
(203.96 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
nevon
Commander of the Circuloids

Re: the LÖVE-Party intro logo thing

Post by nevon »

Tesselode
Party member

Post by Tesselode »

Kind of loud. So are people going to have to watch this every time they play the game?

Edit: Just looked at the source. In short: WAY too complicated. Do we have to use UaLove just for a logo? Seems like that would make it harder to put into a game. Maybe I'll make a version that doesn't use any libraries.

Edit 2: You know what, maybe I won't. It'll be too hard. As long as you guys can stick this into your games fairly easily, I guess it's fine. And in case you got the wrong idea, I think this logo/animation thingy is awesome. The "wooaaah" at the end makes the entire thing. :)
nevon
Commander of the Circuloids

Post by nevon »

Tesselode wrote:Kind of loud. So are people going to have to watch this every time they play the game?
It's skipable just by pressing a mouse or keyboard button.
Tesselode wrote:Edit: Just looked at the source. In short: WAY too complicated. Do we have to use UaLove just for a logo? Seems like that would make it harder to put into a game. Maybe I'll make a version that doesn't use any libraries.
We've since ripped out UaLove, since thelinx was the only one who could work with it. It now doesn't use any libraries (well, it is using a gamestate manager, but that can easily be removed).
rude
Administrator

Post by rude »

:awesome: