Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
RedHot
Citizen

Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by RedHot »

Hi there. I would like to encourage everyone to participate in the upcoming LD ( August 25th).

I will be posting my entry for sure. I hope this thread will help to organize your projects so everyone can enjoy it :)
Plu
Inner party member

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Plu »

I might actually have some time this weekend... I'm going to try and join in.
Eamonn
Party member

Post by Eamonn »

I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

Eamonn wrote:I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
LibGDX? Really want to participate, don't have enough free time. I entered one contest so far: a Mini LD. Is there maybe a 7d platformer or 7drts challenge anywhere? Or maybe something that doesn't have a strict time limit?
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
RedHot
Citizen

Post by RedHot »

Davidobot wrote:
Eamonn wrote:I might join too! I have yet to look into Lundum Dare. I wont be using LÖVE though... I don't have any ideas for games with LÖVE, but the game I'm going to enter will be ported to LÖVE shortly after.
LibGDX? Really want to participate, don't have enough free time. I entered one contest so far: a Mini LD. Is there maybe a 7d platformer or 7drts challenge anywhere? Or maybe something that doesn't have a strict time limit?
You can either do it yourself without any competition or host one or... join a polish summer programming competition called "warsztat(workshop) summer of code" :crazy:
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

RedHot wrote:
Davidobot wrote:
You can either do it yourself without any competition or host one or... join a polish summer programming competition called "warsztat(workshop) summer of code" :crazy:
Hmmm, I can't really do one without competion because then I will most probably never finish... Hosting one will require a website and a posting system and blah, blah, blah. Also I can't read in Polish. :\
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
veethree
Inner party member

Post by veethree »

Sorry for the barely related reply, But i just now realized it's "Ludum". I for whatever reason always thought it was "lundum"
Eamonn
Party member

Post by Eamonn »

veethree wrote:I for whatever reason always thought it was "lundum"
So was I. Does Ludum mean something in another language?
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

Eamonn wrote:
veethree wrote:I for whatever reason always thought it was "lundum"
So was I. Does Ludum mean something in another language?
Ludum is Latin for “game” or “to play” and Dare is Latin for “to give”, I think.
Here is a link to the ld forum things: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/2010/08/ ... -question/
baconhawka7x
Party member

Post by baconhawka7x »

Yay another game jam!

Finally! a time to finish a game with all of my new programming skills and show the world what I can make a good, quality game!:D

Or I could just make a game about Charlie Sheen destroying the world.