paintonline - online paint (for painting online)

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
zorg
Party member

Re: PENISDRAW - draw dicks with friends ONLINE!

Post by zorg »

Xugro wrote:-- does not work with line_width of 1 - I don't know why.
Because it draws smoothed lines; setting it to rough would "fix" that, and would probably look... differenet if not even wrong.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
unek
Citizen

Post by unek »

zorg wrote:
Because it draws smoothed lines; setting it to rough would "fix" that, and would probably look... differenet if not even wrong.
because single points are drawn as circles with half the width, so you're trying to draw circles that have 0.5 radius and love can't handle that
DRAW DRAW - online painting app CLICK NUMBERS - cool game with numbers THEME LOVEFRAMES - a collection of my themes HOST FOR FREE - free hosting for online LOVE games STALK PEOPLE - a map of LOVE users
unek
Citizen

Re: DRAW 2 - draw

Post by unek »

PENISDRAW is now DRAW and the purpose of it is drawing
DRAW DRAW - online painting app CLICK NUMBERS - cool game with numbers THEME LOVEFRAMES - a collection of my themes HOST FOR FREE - free hosting for online LOVE games STALK PEOPLE - a map of LOVE users
Kasperelo
Party member

Post by Kasperelo »

Whyyy
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

unek wrote:
zorg wrote:
because single points are drawn as circles with half the width, so you're trying to draw circles that have 0.5 radius and love can't handle that
[wiki]love.graphics.setPointStyle[/wiki]
[wiki]love.graphics.setPointSize[/wiki]
[wiki]love.graphics.point[/wiki]
ಠ_ಠ
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Ulydev
Party member

Post by Ulydev »

unek wrote:PENISDRAW is now DRAW and the purpose of it is drawing
NOOOOOOOO
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE :cry: :cry: :cry:
unek
Citizen

Re: PENISDRAW 7 - online drawing application

Post by unek »

DRAW is now PENISDRAW again because people are mad at me for changing the name
Ranguna259
Party member

Post by Ranguna259 »

All that talk about offensive names and this is what we get, great :megagrin:
LoveDebug- A library that will help you debug your game with an on-screen fully interactive lua console, you can even do code hotswapping :D

Check out my twitter.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Last i checked, this isn't a library though... so those threads are relatively moot in this case :ehem:
On the other hand, this clearly has the intention of being silly, so i don't see the problem of calling it something juvenile.
Ranguna259
Party member

Re: PENISDRAW 7 - online drawing app (drawn penises inside!)

Post by Ranguna259 »

I guess you're right, you can all proceed to do whatever it is you are doing here. No lolitas though.
LoveDebug- A library that will help you debug your game with an on-screen fully interactive lua console, you can even do code hotswapping :D

Check out my twitter.