My Gui

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
matthewburk
Prole

Re: My Gui

Post by matthewburk »

Well adding those components to my gui is easily doable, if you know how. And since I have zero documentation it won't be easy for you. I'm work on it every night and have made a lot of progress but its still not really anything but a proof of concept at this point. But I do plan on adding those types of components, not because I think they are that useful for most games, but because implementing them is a good way to make sure the basic features provide everything that is needed to do complex things.
Lap
Party member

Re: My Gui

Post by Lap »

Robin wrote:
Lap wrote:Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any working GUI here has drop down's and sortable lists. That could be a problem for me.
May I ask what are you planning to use it for? As not many 2D games require drop downs and sortable lists. ;)
I'm making a strategy game, but I can think of a tons of games of all genres that require them for things like buying items and stats. Not to mention just about every options menu in existence uses drop downs.

I'll probably just make a new class in Goo.