My Gui

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
matthewburk
Prole

My Gui

Post by matthewburk »

I've been working on this for a while, it started out in c and transitioned to lua gradually, and now i have decided to port the whole thing over to lua. Love is the perfect testbed for it, and I plan on making some apps with love for my baby. So that's the story behind this lua library i'm working on and why i'm porting it to love.

If anybody wants to actually use this, well that would be awesome, and would give me a reason to document it. For now its very rough, still have a lot to port over its about half done right now.
Attachments
cel.love
cel is the name of my lib, short for control element
(750.31 KiB) Downloaded 564 times
Jasoco
Inner party member

Re: My Gui

Post by Jasoco »

Very impressive. Very very impressive.
gert7
Prole

Post by gert7 »

If you minimize or restore, you can't go back to window-draggy-backy-exposé mode.

{Server > Server hosts mainframe > Connects to individual Lövenet mainframe < [LÖVE] > App > Socket > love.cloud > Server}

And you have Steamgregate.
matthewburk
Prole

Post by matthewburk »

Jasoco wrote:Very impressive. Very very impressive.
Thanks! <3
matthewburk
Prole

Post by matthewburk »

gert7 wrote:If you minimize or restore, you can't go back to window-draggy-backy-exposé mode.
Ya i'm aware of that bug, its a simple fix that i haven't gotten around to yet becuase i'm still doing lots of other stuff. None of the components are complete in fact. Scrollbars in particular are missing some basic functionality.
willurd
Citizen

Post by willurd »

Very cool. It's pretty snappy too!
Lap
Party member

Post by Lap »

Any more progress on this? Also, the attachment is dead. Does anyone have the old attachment?
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

Yes, all attachments were lost in The Greater Downtime of 8 and 9 April. Luckily, I still have it.
Attachments
cel.love
(750.31 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
Help us help you: attach a .love.
Lap
Party member

Post by Lap »

Thanks a lot. I'm moving over from another scripting language and recreating another GUI will just sap any will I have to create anything. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any working GUI here has drop down's and sortable lists. That could be a problem for me.
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

Lap wrote:Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any working GUI here has drop down's and sortable lists. That could be a problem for me.
May I ask what are you planning to use it for? As not many 2D games require drop downs and sortable lists. ;)
Help us help you: attach a .love.