How to install?

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
curious-badger
Prole

How to install?

Post by curious-badger »

This is probably the stupidest question I could ask, but I'm very new to coding and I feel like I missed a step somewhere.

How do I... install Löve2D? I was trying to follow along with the "Getting started" page on the wiki, but it just says to download and install. I've done some googling, and every source has made the same assumption: that I, apparently a complete toddler, already know how to install this thing.

There don't seem to be any pre-existing answers to this question because it's so basic. So, I appreciate the help! And thank you for your patience. :neko: I do not know what I am doing.
nikneym
Citizen

Re: How to install?

Post by nikneym »

Hi, welcome to the forums! It's easy to install LÖVE. Just go to the main page and under Windows Vista+ title (I consider you're on Windows) download the installer according to your system. If your pc supports 64-bit, download 64-bit installer or vice versa. After the installation complete, type love in windows search bar. It will be appear in there.

Also you can check out this video.