Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
phfranqueira
Prole
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by phfranqueira » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Ok, so the problem is that you're using the normal/vanilla version of LÖVE by using Martin's repo, you have to use mine (npinochet's) to use the AdMobs functions. So just rebuild your game with npinochet's repo and it should work.
Made builds with 0.10.0-alpha, 0.9.2a and 0.9.2 versions of npinochet's repo. I'm getting the same error message...

One funny thing is that with this repository, the game accepts touchs to jump the "intro" to the game, but once it gets to the main menu, the touches stops working (all buttons became useless, but in PC they work normal)

I'm almost giving up, AdMobs don't even return that much money. The thing is that my boss asked me to do this task, and I wanted to deliver, but I thinks this is beyond my programming skills, it juts won't work! But I appreciate all the help you guys gave me.

User avatar
master both
Party member
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Chile

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by master both » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:41 am

phfranqueira wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:25 pm
Made builds with 0.10.0-alpha, 0.9.2a and 0.9.2 versions of npinochet's repo. I'm getting the same error message...

One funny thing is that with this repository, the game accepts touchs to jump the "intro" to the game, but once it gets to the main menu, the touches stops working (all buttons became useless, but in PC they work normal)

I'm almost giving up, AdMobs don't even return that much money. The thing is that my boss asked me to do this task, and I wanted to deliver, but I thinks this is beyond my programming skills, it juts won't work! But I appreciate all the help you guys gave me.
Did you tried using the current version of the repo? The 0.10.0-alpha and below versions of the repo doesn't have the admob functions implemented. Try this link.
As a last resort and If you really want it to make it work, I could make the build for you in my machine.
Out of curiosity and judging by your username... do you speak spanish?

User avatar
yetneverdone
Party member
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by yetneverdone » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:27 am

phfranqueira wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:25 pm
Ok, so the problem is that you're using the normal/vanilla version of LÖVE by using Martin's repo, you have to use mine (npinochet's) to use the AdMobs functions. So just rebuild your game with npinochet's repo and it should work.
Made builds with 0.10.0-alpha, 0.9.2a and 0.9.2 versions of npinochet's repo. I'm getting the same error message...

One funny thing is that with this repository, the game accepts touchs to jump the "intro" to the game, but once it gets to the main menu, the touches stops working (all buttons became useless, but in PC they work normal)

I'm almost giving up, AdMobs don't even return that much money. The thing is that my boss asked me to do this task, and I wanted to deliver, but I thinks this is beyond my programming skills, it juts won't work! But I appreciate all the help you guys gave me.
Don't give up. We are here to help you. It is worth it when you finally did it

phfranqueira
Prole
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by phfranqueira » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Did you tried using the current version of the repo? The 0.10.0-alpha and below versions of the repo doesn't have the admob functions implemented. Try this link.
I thought that the versions that I tried were the most recent, I'm new to git too. I'm gonna try with the link you gave me too.
As a last resort and If you really want it to make it work, I could make the build for you in my machine.
Out of curiosity and judging by your username... do you speak spanish?
I'm gonna discuss this option with my boss if my last build don't work, thank you very much for the offer! :awesome:
And I am Brazilian and speak portuguese, but I know that we sound very similar to you haha
Don't give up. We are here to help you. It is worth it when you finally did it
I'm not giving up yet. Yesterday I was feeling a little bit frustrated when I posted that, but the friendly attitude that I'm receveing in this forum is surely giving me the will to make this work and study more the Love engine and the Lua language (oh, and the Lua was made here in Brazil, nice isn't?)

Again, thank you all! I'm gonna try the build once more now!

User avatar
yetneverdone
Party member
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by yetneverdone » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:21 pm

phfranqueira wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:34 pm
Did you tried using the current version of the repo? The 0.10.0-alpha and below versions of the repo doesn't have the admob functions implemented. Try this link.
I thought that the versions that I tried were the most recent, I'm new to git too. I'm gonna try with the link you gave me too.
As a last resort and If you really want it to make it work, I could make the build for you in my machine.
Out of curiosity and judging by your username... do you speak spanish?
I'm gonna discuss this option with my boss if my last build don't work, thank you very much for the offer! :awesome:
And I am Brazilian and speak portuguese, but I know that we sound very similar to you haha
Don't give up. We are here to help you. It is worth it when you finally did it
I'm not giving up yet. Yesterday I was feeling a little bit frustrated when I posted that, but the friendly attitude that I'm receveing in this forum is surely giving me the will to make this work and study more the Love engine and the Lua language (oh, and the Lua was made here in Brazil, nice isn't?)

Again, thank you all! I'm gonna try the build once more now!

Ofcourse. We are the most loving forum and community haha.

phfranqueira
Prole
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by phfranqueira » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm

WORKED LIKE A CHARM! THANK YOU GUYS!

It wasn't even difficult, my main problem was getting the right link, like i said, i'm new to a lot of this stuff, github, command lines and etc.

I think that a guide to get the most recent version is something that would be well received. For a newbie it gets confusing what repository is the right one (since the wikis are kind of merged too).

And in the wiki you say that downloading a .zip of the repo it's the easiest path, and I only found the .zips in the "Tags" tab, and I thought that the 1.10-0alpha was the most recent one... there was my problem.

Good work on the code master both, and thank you for the support yetneverdone!

User avatar
yetneverdone
Party member
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 am
Contact:

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by yetneverdone » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 pm

phfranqueira wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm
WORKED LIKE A CHARM! THANK YOU GUYS!

It wasn't even difficult, my main problem was getting the right link, like i said, i'm new to a lot of this stuff, github, command lines and etc.

I think that a guide to get the most recent version is something that would be well received. For a newbie it gets confusing what repository is the right one (since the wikis are kind of merged too).

And in the wiki you say that downloading a .zip of the repo it's the easiest path, and I only found the .zips in the "Tags" tab, and I thought that the 1.10-0alpha was the most recent one... there was my problem.

Good work on the code master both, and thank you for the support yetneverdone!
Awesome! Glad to help. Im also currently implementing the admob so im also in the situation.

User avatar
master both
Party member
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am
Location: Chile

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by master both » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:54 am

phfranqueira wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm
WORKED LIKE A CHARM! THANK YOU GUYS!

It wasn't even difficult, my main problem was getting the right link, like i said, i'm new to a lot of this stuff, github, command lines and etc.

I think that a guide to get the most recent version is something that would be well received. For a newbie it gets confusing what repository is the right one (since the wikis are kind of merged too).

And in the wiki you say that downloading a .zip of the repo it's the easiest path, and I only found the .zips in the "Tags" tab, and I thought that the 1.10-0alpha was the most recent one... there was my problem.

Good work on the code master both, and thank you for the support yetneverdone!
No Problem! Glad I could be of help :) Good luck with your work ;)

Donut-Dezz
Prole
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:56 am

Re: Help in creating banner with Martin Felis android port

Post by Donut-Dezz » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:34 pm

WHO KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS


Execution failed for task ':love:generateJsonModelDebug'.
> Build command failed.
Error while executing process C:\Users\owner\Desktop\bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593\android-ndk-r17c\ndk-build.cmd with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=C:\Users\owner\Desktop\bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593\love\src\jni\Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=C:\Users\owner\Desktop\bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593\love\src\jni\Application.mk APP_ABI=arm64-v8a NDK_ALL_ABIS=arm64-v8a NDK_DEBUG=1 APP_PLATFORM=android-14 NDK_OUT=C:/Users/owner/Desktop/bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593/love/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/debug/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=C:\Users\owner\Desktop\bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593\love\build\intermediates\ndkBuild\debug\lib -j4 APP_SHORT_COMMANDS=false LOCAL_SHORT_COMMANDS=false -B -n}
Android NDK: ERROR:C:/Users/owner/Desktop/bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593/love/src/jni/LuaJIT-2.1/Android.mk:luajit: LOCAL_SRC_FILES points to a missing file
Android NDK: Check that C:/Users/owner/Desktop/bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593/love/src/jni/LuaJIT-2.1/android/arm64-v8a/libluajit.a exists or that its path is correct
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, "", ...) failed.
C:/Users/owner/Desktop/bio1712-love2d-admob-android-00646218a593/android-ndk-r17c/build//../build/core/prebuilt-library.mk:45: *** Android NDK: Aborting . Stop.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests