Attacking.

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
baconhawka7x
Party member

Attacking.

Post by baconhawka7x »

I have restarted my game(again) and I have come to the point where I need to set the attacks.
How should I go about having the player attack the zombie and vice versa. You can find most of my functions at the bottom of tables.lua and the player controlls inside of controlls.lua. I want this to also be able to affect more than just a zombie. For example if I wanted two zombies and three skeletons(which I haven't started on yet) in one room, all attacking the player.
Any and All help is appreciated:)
Attachments
Archive.love
File Download.
(53.4 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
coffee
Party member

Re: Attacking.

Post by coffee »

Hi baconhawka7x. Perhaps you better explain what kind of attacks you want to implement? Physical, ranged, shooting, magic? Perhaps we could help clearly with some game example (since your demo is a little green/empty).

Archive.love? OSX?
baconhawka7x
Party member

Re: Attacking.

Post by baconhawka7x »

coffee wrote:Hi baconhawka7x. Perhaps you better explain what kind of attacks you want to implement? Physical, ranged, shooting, magic? Perhaps we could help clearly with some game example (since your demo is a little green/empty).

Archive.love? OSX?
O yes sorry. Well for the zombie I just want the player to be just kinda nudge bakwards when the zombie attacks. I want the zombie attacks to be melee. But as for others I'm not sure.