Volunteering to join someone's project

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
togFox
Party member

Volunteering to join someone's project

Post by togFox »

I'm kinda between projects right now and not motivated enough to start a new project. I thought I'd help someone else with their own project. It could be someone that's in a bind or just wants some help or even some company. Things I might be able to help with:

- refactoring shitty code
- creating functions for later use (also known as refactoring shitty code)
- looking for ways to optimise code and perhaps free up some cycles (also known as refactoring shitty code)
- tidying up globals and rogue local variables and doing the things you thought you would do later and never did (also known as refactoring shitty code)

What I'm not good at:
- art, graphics or anything creative

I'm not looking to take over your project or change it's creative direction. I'm not going to restructure everything with classes or whatever. Just want to do some low commitment coding because I enjoy it. Might be for a long time or a short time. Prefer to use github because it's easy but not a requirement. Don't care if your code is good or bad.

Let me know if you'd like to co-op code.
Current project:
https://togfox.itch.io/backyard-gridiron-manager
American football manager/sim game - build and manage a roster and win season after season
alphafire7X
Prole

Re: Volunteering to join someone's project

Post by alphafire7X »

Hello,
It's interesting, unfortunately I speak French because I'm looking for a 2D graphic designer for a horror video game project