LÖVE Merchandise!

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
thelinx
The Strongest

LÖVE Merchandise!

Post by thelinx »

How to get a mousemat for only 3 dollars including shipping anywhere!
  1. Go here and click Create it!
  2. Download the source pic of the mousemat you want
  3. Upload the source pic and apply any special modifications (Height, Offset, et.c.)
  4. Click review and order.
  5. Repeat steps 1-4 for any mousemat you want
  6. During checkout use the campaign code MSDP99 for the low price.
Now, here's some source pictures for you guys so you can get your own stuff.
Rude hasn't made anything for this...yet?

Unofficial LÖVE Mousemat - by TheLinx
Source picture
Note: You must use "Height 7.60 inches" with this pic.
sticky please
Last edited by thelinx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Administrator

Re: LÖVE Merchandise!

Post by mike »

We wanted to setup an official LÖVE store using CafePress (or something better if anyone knows it) to sell LÖVE-themed merchanise. God knows I want that damn mousepad now!
Now posting IN STEREO (where available)
Xcmd
Party member

Post by Xcmd »

mike wrote:We wanted to setup an official LÖVE store using CafePress (or something better if anyone knows it) to sell LÖVE-themed merchanise. God knows I want that damn mousepad now!
Zazzle.com has a higher quality of goods, in my opinion. Just make sure you're using high quality images.
We don't borrow, we don't read, we don't rent, we don't lease, we take the minds!
thelinx
The Strongest

Post by thelinx »

mike wrote:We wanted to setup an official LÖVE store using CafePress (or something better if anyone knows it) to sell LÖVE-themed merchanise. God knows I want that damn mousepad now!
You can (and should) set up your own shop at artsnow.com, where you order these mousemats from.
ido
Prole

Post by ido »

TheLinx wrote:
You can (and should) set up your own shop at artsnow.com, where you order these mousemats from.
Just curious, how is artsnow better than CafePress or Zazzle?

Is there even a reason to prefer one over the others or are they all pretty much the same?
mike
Administrator

Post by mike »

Yes, I am interested in that too. I will not make an official decision without rude, but let's at least figure out which one we could use before he gets back.
Now posting IN STEREO (where available)
thelinx
The Strongest

Post by thelinx »

ido wrote:
TheLinx wrote:
Just curious, how is artsnow better than CafePress or Zazzle?

Is there even a reason to prefer one over the others or are they all pretty much the same?
Artsnow has mousemats for 3 bucks... 8-)
qubodup
Inner party member

Post by qubodup »

http://www.ministryoffrag.org/ - maybe these guys are cool enough for love to team up with..
lg.newImage("cat.png") -- made possible by lg = love.graphics
-- Don't force fullscreen (it frustrates those who want to try your game real quick) -- Develop for 1280x720 (so people can make HD videos)
Sardtok
Party member

Post by Sardtok »

Spreadshirt also has good stores, especially if you submit EPS files, but I think the mouse pads cost more than $3.
Spreadshirt is a bit weird though, you can open Europe-only stores (spreadshirt.net, which for unknown reasons shows up in German, although Norwegian is available) or US & Canada which ship worldwide (spreadshirt.com), or open two stores one for non-European customers and one for European customers (that way Europeans can get reasonable shipping fees too).
Another weird thing is that the products available are not the same for .net and .com stores. While US stores can sell mouse pads or dog clothing, instead European stores can sell scarves, lanyards and umbrellas.
Take off every Zigg for great rapist.
Now, outgay that!
rude
Administrator

Post by rude »

I planned to set up a Spreadshirt store or something ... with LÖVEly-looking (yet not LÖVE-logo-infested) merchandise.
TheLinx wrote:Rude hasn't made anything for this...yet?
Me? Huh? What?