Four New Games from Three Flags [Pattern / Shuttle Launch / Food Fight / Math Mazer]

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
ThreeFlags
Prole

Four New Games from Three Flags [Pattern / Shuttle Launch / Food Fight / Math Mazer]

Post by ThreeFlags »

Four new creations by your friends at Three Flags Games.

Pattern: Inspired by the game On the Dot. Can you match the pattern? You have four cards and can swap, flip, and rotate them. Click here to check it out!

Shuttle Launch: Inspired by the game Hoot Owl Hoot. Some sleepy astronauts are trying to make their way to launch control. Can you help them? Click here to check it out!

Food Fight: Inspired by the game Onitama. You are engaged in the ancient art of food fighting. Can you prevail? Click here to check it out!

Math Mazer: Solve some math problems and escape a max. Click here to check it out!

We hope you enjoy these! That brings our total to 12 games--amazing! Love2d is a wonderful platform to build on! Thank you all.
Davidobot
Party member

Re: Four New Games from Three Flags [Pattern / Shuttle Launch / Food Fight / Math Mazer]

Post by Davidobot »

I really dig all your titles. They are good fun and a nice way to pass the time.

If I were you, I'd consider releasing them for Android/iOS as these platforms lack solid, well-made board games. You could also port them to web the using love.js. I've previously ported your game Yut Nori using the library while I was testing it :3 it all works quite nicely.
Last edited by Davidobot on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
sphyrth
Party member

Re: Four New Games from Three Flags [Pattern / Shuttle Launch / Food Fight / Math Mazer]

Post by sphyrth »

I was gonna suggest that they should do an Onitama when they released their 4th title. But I was correct to wait on it instead.
ThreeFlags
Prole

Post by ThreeFlags »

Davidobot wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:22 pm If I were you, I'd consider releasing them for Android/iOS as these platforms lack solid, well-made board games. You could also port them to the using love.js. I've previously ported your game Yut Nori using the library while I was testing it :3 it all works quite nicely.

Thank you for the kind words. Moving them to Android/iOs does sound like a good next challenge. I'll have to poke around and see what I can come up with.

(Yut Nori has proved to be one of our favorites. There's just enough strategy and just enough luck to make it challenging but fun.)