Tri0: Lost Aliens

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
AndreyMust19
Prole

Tri0: Lost Aliens

Post by AndreyMust19 »

Hello, lovers.
This is humour turn-based puzzle game about 3 aliens, crashed on the Earth.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

GAME HERE
Last edited by AndreyMust19 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadByte
Party member

Re: Tri0: Lost Aliens

Post by MadByte »

Seems like you got quite a variety of content in here, neat.

I have to say, the trailer seems really random to me with the tomato (which does look more like an onion?) and the jump cuts between the different scenes (might be the well known german sense of humor on my end ;)) .. also the music sounds pretty bad imo.. especially the last piece when you show the "Trio" logo. What I do like a lot is the font you used for the in-game text.. but the text you used for the overlay text in the trailer doesn't really fit to the rest of the shown game scenes.

Also regarding the trailer, you mention that the digitman can swap 0 and 1, but the gameplay in the background shows him swaping two tiles which is a bit confusing, at least to me as viewer.

Please don't get me wrong, this looks like a lot of work went into it, the graphics looking quite good & and the gameplay seems to be fun as well. The style reminds me of "Baba is you" a bit.
AndreyMust19
Prole

Re: Tri0: Lost Aliens

Post by AndreyMust19 »

Hello again, lovers!
I know what english localization in the game still have some grammar errors and typos.

here english text (total ~750 strings)

You may help if found some mistakes and post here your fixed variants.
Thanks!