Remember that topic I made a year ago about this game? No? Me either.
But hey, the game's out now.
AND it's on Steam.
There's a bad dude named ROTH, and he's found himself a supercomputer named the Metanet Terminal! He's also discovered the power of the Chaos Orbs, using them to power up himself, and the machine! It's up to you, Kinzo, to find and destroy these dubious devices, and perhaps encounter the man himself; give him a good whoopin'! These spheres won't be easy to just smash and gas, they're protected by a handful of baddies, and a superpowered series of bosses! It's time to get terminal!
- 8 action-packed stages! Roam the Catacombs, or delve into the Desert! The choices are yours, and yours alone.
- Get your hands on seven unique suits for your equipping pleasure. Each one's got their own skills, and you'll (literally) have a blast using them!
- Fight seven deadly superbosses!! Take them down, and crush their Chaos Orb! There's even a secret boss fight that can be discovered for the keen-eyed.
- Featuring a radical soundtrack by an even more radical guy, SDAce! He's back for the third time, and what he whipped up will shock you. In a good way!
- Get yourself some upgrades! Look hard enough to find new powerups to enhance your offensive capabilities! What's a hunter without his hunting powers?!
- Find Mastery Crystals inside the stages! They're tough to get, but that's what's in a name! Collect them all to unlock the Ultimate Challenge Stage.
- Featuring a brand new physics engine! This one provides an infinite amount of enhancements over the previous one, and ensures Kinzo's control is tight as titanium, yo.
- Coming soon with free updates! We'll be adding in more content once the game's launched on all the platforms we want! Everybody loves more food on the table, and we do too!]
We're planning to get this game onto Steam Greenlight, itch.io, Desura, Gog, and soon after launch, we'll be shooting for an Android/iOS port! I'm expecting some fun to get the last two done, and I still don't have the hardware for iOS!
But the main meat of the game is to be easily replayable, provide lots of options with the different suits, and provide level design that's got multiple solutions, and never stops the flow. It's flow all day and we're ready to go, bro.
This is also the big anniversary title for Metanet Hunter's Year of the Hunter, as this series is a staggering FOUR years old! Holy wow! You would never have known that unless I said it!
HERE'S A VIDEO, BRO
NOW WHAT DO I DO?!
Send comments. Send crates of counterfeit bills. Send some love! Get ready to play it NOW!
Hey, why not even make a let's play once it's out around?
You can buy it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/586570
You can even buy the game DRM-free here: https://nightkawata.itch.io/metanet-hunter-cd
IT'S TIME TO GET TERMINAL!!!