Page 4 of 6

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 pm
by adnzzzzZ
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Is the Pope catholic and making the world safe for pedophiles? Does the Pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes? Does a bear crap in the woods and does the Pope crap on the dreams of 200 deaf boys?

Feedback is always welcome, even when it isn't. :awesome:

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 pm
by RedHot
adnzzzzZ wrote:If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Is the Pope catholic and making the world safe for pedophiles? Does the Pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes? Does a bear crap in the woods and does the Pope crap on the dreams of 200 deaf boys?

Feedback is always welcome, even when it isn't. :awesome:
Wtf dude? The new Pope is a fine man and that's me stating it as a die-hard atheist. Please try not to generalize and go offend someone of a different religion for a change :) I know you meant no harm but I loved your game so much and now this. Quite a bummer really. (Someone has to stand up for the Catholics ;) )

As of the game, the burning missile still seems a bit underpowered. The difficulty level is almost perfect but the final level seems very hard without bombs or the cluster-egg-weapon. Can you make sure you don't spend 30 coins on the weapon you already own just by accidentaly jumping on it?

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 pm
by LuaWeaver
Or better yet, as a complete failsafe, make it so you have to press down on something to buy it. This'll prevent ALL accidental purchases.

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 pm
by adnzzzzZ
RedHot wrote: As of the game, the burning missile still seems a bit underpowered. The difficulty level is almost perfect but the final level seems very hard without bombs or the cluster-egg-weapon. Can you make sure you don't spend 30 coins on the weapon you already own just by accidentaly jumping on it?
There are some weapons that are good with some upgrades and others with others. The cluster-egg weapon and the fire one do not benefit from damage upgrades, but do benefit a lot from pierce, for instance. This makes it kinda hard to balance it perfectly, because if you don't have some upgrades it will suck but once you get even one of those it will be godlike. Right now I see it as: some weapons are really powerful (like Mutant Spider) and some aren't that good (like Ember), and that's fine, they all don't need to be super amazingly balanced.
LuaWeaver wrote: Or better yet, as a complete failsafe, make it so you have to press down on something to buy it. This'll prevent ALL accidental purchases.
Yea that seems to make sense, I might add an option for that.
RedHot wrote: Wtf dude? The new Pope is a fine man and that's me stating it as a die-hard atheist. Please try not to generalize and go offend someone of a different religion for a change :) I know you meant no harm but I loved your game so much and now this. Quite a bummer really. (Someone has to stand up for the Catholics ;) )
Yea, the new pope's alright. But it's a quote from South Park (http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... ed-chicken) and I just can't help quoting random things sometimes... Also, I guess it made more sense back then when the old pope was around and there was the huge scandal with, you know, him covering up for all the pedophiles.

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:27 pm
by RedHot
One last annoying thing : Why would Anivia's R hurt me when in fact Anivia's Ultimate damages enemies around not the bird himself?

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:23 am
by spirulence
The game crashes on the opening menu after cycling rapidly through what I think are songs - Windows, 32-bit here. :( Looks fun, though!

Update: this has something to do with all my soundcards either being in use or disabled - after closing music programs, it works fine.

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:27 pm
by adnzzzzZ
Are you on a Mac? Someone mentioned a similar bug earlier and I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 pm
by DaedalusYoung
I've seen it cycling through songs too, I'm also on Mac.

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:32 pm
by Nixola
Don't try dashing through the next level door with low health if an enemy's likely to fall in front of you before you can reach it.
died.png
died.png (49.55 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
Anyway, I might have spotted two similar bugs: if you fall from a platform you can jump even before touching the ground; if you dash off a platform you can dash again in air.

Re: The Binding of Crate Box

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 pm
by adnzzzzZ
wow nix im very remorsfullnes for ur lots must b sad looseing a run like that :( :cry: :cry: :? :o :cry:
such pain :emo:

Also, the mid-air jumping and dashing aren't bugs. Also, are you seriously still playing this? Must be more addicting than I thought... which is great!