Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
User avatar
IAsep-TrixI
Citizen
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am
Location: Philippines,Asia

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by IAsep-TrixI »

baconhawka7x wrote:Yay another game jam!

Finally! a time to finish a game with all of my new programming skills and show the world what I can make a good, quality game!:D

Or I could just make a game about Charlie Sheen destroying the world.
Charlie sheen?destroying world?
its armageddon all over again...
An agent of the free

check out the game I'm doing with Jkash!
User avatar
baconhawka7x
Party member
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by baconhawka7x »

IAsep-TrixI wrote:
baconhawka7x wrote:Yay another game jam!

Finally! a time to finish a game with all of my new programming skills and show the world what I can make a good, quality game!:D

Or I could just make a game about Charlie Sheen destroying the world.
Charlie sheen?destroying world?
its armageddon all over again...
And it's not even spelled correctly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C_MsdIUzWA
User avatar
Eamonn
Party member
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Eamonn »

Maybe make a game about Bacon Hawks taking over the world?
"In those quiet moments, you come into my mind" - Liam Reilly
User avatar
baconhawka7x
Party member
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by baconhawka7x »

Eamonn wrote:Maybe make a game about Bacon Hawks taking over the world?
Yess.

Could you imagine how perfect it would be for me if the theme one year was bacon? That would be great.
User avatar
shatterblast
Party member
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by shatterblast »

baconhawka7x wrote: Or I could just make a game about Charlie Sheen destroying the world.
Epic winning.

http://youtu.be/9QS0q3mGPGg
User avatar
baconhawka7x
Party member
Posts: 484
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 am
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by baconhawka7x »

There should be a "Game Jam" Section of the forums, for all things game jams. That would be nice.
User avatar
Davidobot
Party member
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am
Location: Cambridge, UK
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Davidobot »

baconhawka7x wrote:There should be a "Game Jam" Section of the forums, for all things game jams. That would be nice.
+1 and maybe then someone will bring back the Löve-Jam.
My projects: Raycaster, love.js v11.3 port
itch page: link
My website: link
My library: LovelyMoon
User avatar
Yell0w
Prole
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:40 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Yell0w »

Me and another colleague from work are planning on making an entry, probably with Love2d.
We are stationed on the west coast of Norway and there is gonna be beer (in case you are close by).
You can learn anything, but you cannot learn everything!
User avatar
Murii
Party member
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 am
Location: Arad, Romania
Contact:

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by Murii »

If you are going to make this jam then please live stream and let us know!I`d love to watch your progress!
User avatar
RedHot
Citizen
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:43 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Your Ludum Dare 27 Entries

Post by RedHot »

Murii wrote:If you are going to make this jam then please live stream and let us know!I`d love to watch your progress!
Which jam do you mean? Just in case, we are not hosting the LD :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gunroar:Cannon() and 14 guests