Plazma Being

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
felix24
Party member

Re: Plazma Being (so far)

Post by felix24 »

Larsii30 wrote:Any news for us felix24 ? ;)
What about a little demo or something ?

Greets
yeah I've finished the 6th level, and I'm just tying off some loose ends, fixing some bugs now. I'm hoping to have the game (so far) play tested soon. If you're interested in giving it a go, I'd love to get some feedback :). after that, I'd say I'll put up a small demo of maybe 2 levels on indieDB.
Larsii30
Party member

Post by Larsii30 »

felix24 wrote:
yeah I've finished the 6th level, and I'm just tying off some loose ends, fixing some bugs now. I'm hoping to have the game (so far) play tested soon.
Sounds good. ;)
felix24 wrote: If you're interested in giving it a go, I'd love to get some feedback :) ...
Off course. I think most of us whould like to test your game. :)

greets
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

thanks ;) I should have a version ready next week. I'll upload it to rapidshare or something and post the link when it's ready.
ishkabible
Party member

Post by ishkabible »

you *should* be able upload it here. if it's too big then just ask the mods about uploading it; I'm sure they will accommodate you.
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

i think i'll use rapidshare and then pm the link + password to anyone who wants to try it out. this way i can keep some control over who downloads it.
i should have it ready tomorrow. i'm just putting a walkthrough together at the moment in case anyone gets stuck.
Jasoco
Inner party member

Post by Jasoco »

Use MediaFire. From my experience it's much nicer to the end user. At least in my experience I've never had a wait time.
kraftman
Party member

Post by kraftman »

The graphics are really nice and the physics is looking solid, keep up the good work! When can we get our hands on a demo :)
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

Jasoco wrote:Use MediaFire. From my experience it's much nicer to the end user. At least in my experience I've never had a wait time.
sure i'll give it a look
kraftman wrote:The graphics are really nice and the physics is looking solid, keep up the good work! When can we get our hands on a demo :)
soon....soon ;)
felix24
Party member

Post by felix24 »

ok guys, i've updated the original post with new details on the game. so if anyone wants to try it, just pm me and i'll be more than happy to send you the link to the download :)

thanks
mva
Prole

Post by mva »

I wan't to try too, but I can't send PM because I become in "RW mode" (register an account, previously I was in read-only (anonymous) mode on the forum) only today. Seems like newly-registered users can't send PM because of spam(?) protection.
But it seems I can receive PMs ;))