Guide: Building love-native-android

A project to port LÖVE to Android handhelds
T-Bone
Inner party member

Re: Guide: Building love-native-android

Post by T-Bone »

Wow! It works on my One S now! Great stuff!

Too bad you compiled it without forcing the orientation to landscape, now I have to go into the settings to activate auto-rotate every time I want to play my game :P But I guess I can compile a version for myself :neko:
Moe
Party member

Post by Moe »

T-Bone wrote:Wow! It works on my One S now! Great stuff!

Too bad you compiled it without forcing the orientation to landscape, now I have to go into the settings to activate auto-rotate every time I want to play my game :P But I guess I can compile a version for myself :neko:
Or turn your mobile and the screen will rotate. This sounds like something we should add to the Android specific configuration.
T-Bone
Inner party member

Post by T-Bone »

Moe wrote:

Or turn your mobile and the screen will rotate. This sounds like something we should add to the Android specific configuration.
No, I like to have automatic screen rotation off, because I often use my phone while lying in bed :P So now I have to change the settings every time I want to play something with LÖVE :P
Moe
Party member

Post by Moe »

T-Bone wrote:
Moe wrote:

No, I like to have automatic screen rotation off, because I often use my phone while lying in bed :P
Hehe, I know those situations where auto rotation is annoying. My mobile offers an option to turn it off, maybe you have one, too?
So now I have to change the settings every time I want to play something with LÖVE :P
Sometimes, auto rotate is really great to reach the quit button :P. Anyway, I will add an option for disabling it, but it will take some time until I can mange to do the changes. Or wait: Hey hagish, please add it and release an apk. I hope he heard me. ;)
T-Bone
Inner party member

Post by T-Bone »

Well yes, my phone lets me turn it off, that's why I have it off :P

And don't worry about it, I can compile it for myself. I'm just nitpicking.