|Available since LÖVE 0.10.0|
|This function is not supported in earlier versions.|
Callback function triggered when the touch screen is touched.
love.touchpressed( id, x, y, dx, dy, pressure )
light userdata id
- The identifier for the touch press.
- The x-axis position of the touch press inside the window, in pixels.
- The y-axis position of the touch press inside the window, in pixels.
- The x-axis movement of the touch press inside the window, in pixels. This should always be zero.
- The y-axis movement of the touch press inside the window, in pixels. This should always be zero.
- The amount of pressure being applied. Most touch screens aren't pressure sensitive, in which case the pressure will be 1.
The identifier is only guaranteed to be unique for the specific touch press until love.touchreleased is called with that identifier, at which point it may be reused for new touch presses.
The unofficial Android and iOS ports of LÖVE 0.9.2 reported touch positions as normalized values in the range of [0, 1], whereas this API reports positions in pixels.
Tiếng Việt –