The codename for LÖVE 11.3 is Mysterious Mysteries. It is currently not released.
Changes from 11.2
- Added Decoder:clone
- Added love.math.colorToBytes and love.math.colorFromBytes.
- Added love.window.getDisplayOrientation and a love.displayrotated callback.
- Added love.window.get/setVSync, to allow setting vsync without recreating the window.
- Added love.window.getSafeArea.
- Added an optional vertex count parameter to Mesh:setVertices.
- Added support for r8, rg8, r16, rg16, r16f, rg16f, r32f, and rg32f formats in ImageData and Images.
- Changed audio file type detection, so it probes all supported backends for unrecognized extensions.
- Fixed boot.lua's line numbers in stack traces to match its source code.
- Fixed the deprecation system not fully restarting when love.event.quit("restart") is used.
- Fixed named Channels persisting across love.event.quit("restart") occurrences.
- Fixed race conditions when different love.physics Worlds are used in different threads.
- Fixed World:getJoints to return the fully resolved type of the Joint, instead of the base type.
- Fixed love.timer.sleep(0) to return control to the OS scheduler instead of being a no-op.
- Fixed love.data.hash returning an incorrect hash for certain input sizes.
- Fixed love.data.newByteData to cause a Lua error instead of crashing when invalid arguments are used.
- Fixed t.audio.mixwithsystem.
- Fixed audio clicks immediately after playing a Source on iOS.
- Fixed Source:play + Source:stop + Source:play looping the first few ms of sound for streaming Sources on iOS.
- Fixed Source:play + Source:seek looping the first few ms of sound for streaming Sources on iOS.
- Fixed occasional pops in streaming sources on iOS.
- Fixed love.audio.play(sources) to use previously set playback positions on stopped Sources.
- Fixed Source:setEffect(name, true) and Source:getEffect(name) when the effect has no associated Filter.
- Fixed love.audio.newSource(filename, "queue") to cause a Lua error.
- Fixed Source:setPitch to error if the given pitch is <= 0, NaN, or infinity.
- Fixed video playback support on some Adreno-based Android devices.
- Fixed the first character in a string sometimes not being processed during text vertex generation.
- Fixed a pixel shader performance regression on some graphics drivers when OpenGL 3 or OpenGL ES 3 is used.
- Fixed text not showing up on Radeon HD 3000-series graphics cards on Windows.
- Fixed creating depth canvases on Windows systems when using an Intel HD 3000 GPU.
- Fixed automatic batching performance to be more consistent on macOS and older Windows and Linux systems.
- Fixed gammaToLinearPrecise in shaders not being as precise as it should be.