The codename for LÖVE 11.2 is Mysterious Mysteries. It is currently released.
Changes from 11.1
- Added Source:setAirAbsorption and Source:getAirAbsorption.
- Added Body:setTransform and Body:getTransform.
- Improved performance of love.graphics.draw slightly on iOS and Android.
- Fixed love.filesystem initialization on Windows 10 update 1809.
- Fixed various issues with running on macOS 10.14.
- Fixed compatibility with Lua 5.2 and 5.3.
- Fixed love.system.openURL crashing on Android in some cases.
- Fixed the explicit format + Data argument variant of love.data.decompress.
- Fixed love.joystick.setGamepadMapping not being able to change existing mappings.
- Fixed a crash on quit on Linux if a custom Cursor is active when quitting.
- Fixed a crash in the Data variant of Shader:send when it's called after love.window.setMode.
- Fixed a love.graphics.setCanvas error message to be less confusing.