The codename for LÖVE 0.8.1 is Rubber Piggy. It is not yet released.
Changes from 0.8.0
- Added --fused command line argument, to simulate fusing.
- Added liblove.
- Added the ability to have return values.
- Added return value of 1 in case of error by default.
- Added love.joystick.reload.
- Added basic support for the file:// uri scheme.
- Added love.mouse.setX/setY.
- Added love.filesystem.getIdentity.
- Fixed crashes with font drawing on some ATI cards.
- Fixed scaling in several love.physics functions.
- Fixed artifacts when drawing lines at huge scale.
- Fixed ImageFonts ignoring default image filter.
- Fixed getMode and friends returning wrong values when using desktop size.
- Fixed memory leak in the mp3 decoder.
- Fixed sound issues with some versions of OpenAL soft, by enabling direct channels.
- Fixed 'random' hangs in audio.
- Renamed love's boot script to 'love.boot', which can be required.
- Removed love.joystick.open, close and isOpen.
- Updated allocation for SoundData, it's more efficient and less wasteful.
- Updated Source:setDirection/Position/Velocity functions to default z to 0.
- Updated the windows console, it now tries to re-use an active one first.
- Updated love.image memory handling, improves errors and thread-safety.