The codename for LÖVE 0.8.0 has not been announced. It is not yet released.
Changes from 0.7.2
- Added release error screen.
- Added alpha to love.graphics.setBackgroundColor.
- Added Framebuffer:clear(r, g, b, a).
- Added love.graphics.arc.
- Added seek and tell to Source objects.
- Added color interpolation to ParticleSystem.
- Added alpha masking.
- Added automatic PO2 padding for systems not supporting the OpenGL extension.
- Added UTF-8 support for fonts.
- Added box2d error handling for some commonly failing functions.
- Added ability for fused release games to have their write dir in appdata.
- Fixed polygon drawing (was off by one).
- Fixed wrapping for single words.
- Fixed tracebacks not showing filenames.
- Fixed love.graphics.push/pop capable of causing overflows/underflows.
- Fixed setScissor on framebuffers.
- Fixed several issues with audio, e.g. clicks and pops in mp3s.
- Fixed crashes when bodies were destroyed during collisions.
- Fixed bound SpriteBatches corrupting when drawing.
- Renamed SpriteBatch's lock/unlock to bind/unbind.
- Updated love.joystick to be 1-indexed.
- Updated love.thread to use get/set instead of send/receive.
- Updated font engine.
- Updated line drawing to a custom system.
- Removed framebuffer auto-clearing.
- Removed EncodedImageData.