|The information on this page may not be accurate or up to date due to the information pertaining to a version that is currently in development.|
The codename for LÖVE 0.10.1 is Super Toast. It is currently not released.
Changes from 0.10.0
- Added the ability to avoid clearing specific Canvases when calling love.graphics.clear, if multiple Canvases are active at once via love.graphics.setCanvas.
- Fixed a Lua error in the no-game screen if the window's height is too small.
- Fixed love.filesystem functions crashing when called if liblove is used directly without calling love.filesystem.init.
- Fixed a driver bug on some Android devices which caused all objects to show up as black.
- Fixed Shader:sendColor incorrectly converting alpha values from sRGB to linear RGB when gamma-correct rendering is enabled.
- Fixed love.graphics.newMesh(vertices) double-converting colors from sRGB to linear RGB when gamma-correct rendering is enabled.