In Your Face City Trains (game)

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
nevon
Commander of the Circuloids

Re: In Your Face City Trains (game)

Post by nevon »

slime wrote:Sounds terrible. The Mac App Store seems much more accommodating. :p
Well, sort of. To get into the Mac App Store you need to buy both a developer license and a Mac. It costs you $0 to get into the Ubuntu Software Center. That said, I assume Canonical intends to make this process smoother in the future. The inclusion of commercial software was introduced just 6 months ago, and so far there are only a handful of approved applications.
kikito
Inner party member

Post by kikito »

This game is OSOME!

I love it! Good work! :ultraglee:
When I write def I mean function.
BlackBulletIV
Inner party member

Post by BlackBulletIV »

nevon wrote:
slime wrote:Sounds terrible. The Mac App Store seems much more accommodating. :p
Well, sort of. To get into the Mac App Store you need to buy both a developer license and a Mac. It costs you $0 to get into the Ubuntu Software Center. That said, I assume Canonical intends to make this process smoother in the future. The inclusion of commercial software was introduced just 6 months ago, and so far there are only a handful of approved applications.
Pretty fine if you already have a Mac (like me :D)... not so fine otherwise.
ishkabible
Party member

Post by ishkabible »

again, this game is AWESOME!! best game i have seen in quite a long while :)
SimonLarsen
Party member

Post by SimonLarsen »

Wow, I'm completely overwhelmed by the response I've got from this. The game has somehow ended up on Softpedia and I suspect it's because of one of you guys, so thanks!
I've also been contacted regarding if I'd want a some music made for the game.

As I said before this was supposed to be a quick little project, but I'm thinking about spending some more time on it, fixing some bugs/annoyances and adding some more features. Thanks guys. :ultraglee: