Ludum Dare is an Accelerated Game Development Event (also called a “Game Jam”). During a Ludum Dare, developers from around the world spend a weekend creating games based on the theme that was voted for by the community. Ludum Dare is by far the largest and longest running Game Jam and gets thousands of games submitted (Usually around 3000). After the event participants spend 3 weeks playing and rating the other entries, giving them 1-5 stars in a set of different categories such as “Fun” and “Graphics”. After this the developers will receive their rank and average score in each of the categories.
Saturday July 29th to August 1st, 2017 Starts at 3:00 AM CEST - Has ended!
Results: August 23rd
Running out of Power
Check out the previous Ludum Dare thread and be amazed at all of the great entries!
I am working on compiling a list of all entries made with Löve, if you know of a Löve entry that is not yet on that list; let me know!
- Pew Pew Princess - Made by Karai17 and holo
- Long Distance Runner - Made by easy82
- 燃える // burn - Made by junkdeck
- ULTIMATE PROSELYTISM & MIRACLES SIMULATOR 2017: THE MOVIE THE GAME - Made by Reuh, Trocentraisin, and Ihamfp
- Zetpack-99 - Made by verysoftwares
- Running Out Of Tiles - Made by BORB
- Escape Velocity - Made by Klowner
- Runic Forest - Made by tjakka5
- BatteryMan - Made by Rami
- idk - Made by ulydev
- Hydrocrypt - Made by Shru
- Dream Disc - Made by mindfungus
- Spacesquid Spaceship - Made by Nuthen, camchenry, and Nezumi Games
- Spaced out - Made by Windmill Games