I'm new! :) -stampede247

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
stampede247
Prole

I'm new! :) -stampede247

Post by stampede247 »

Not sure if there was another section I should post this in but I couldn't find it...

Anyways thought I might post a topic to introduce myself since I'm probably going to be using this forum for a while. I am new to the Love community and I'd love to meet some of the people here. My name is stampede247. I live in the US. I've been programming and making games for about 5 years now and the majority of that time was spent in c# with XNA libraries. I have also worked with c++, simple fast media library, game maker, java, html, css, mySQL, and probably a little of a couple others. I also have done a bit of lua before this in a mod for minecraft and garry's mod. However I am fairly new to the language overall.

So I would love to meet some of you if you wanna post a reply to this and tell me a bit about yourself or your background. :)

Also! I have two questions haha
1. Why does everyone's pictures have "obey" in them? Is it a reference to something?
2. How do I change my profile picture on the site?

Thanks!
micha
Inner party member

Re: I'm new! :) -stampede247

Post by micha »

1. See here
2. In the top left you have a button "User Control Panel". There you can change it.
stampede247
Prole

Re: I'm new! :) -stampede247

Post by stampede247 »

Sweet!! That explains so much haha :rofl: