Slime Ball

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
spynaz
Party member

Re: Slime Ball

Post by spynaz »

Plu wrote:You could also look at HardonCollider, one of the löve libraries for collision checking. In the case of circles overlapping it's easy enough, but Hardon handles all the other stuff as well.
Yea I have that but I find it easier using the other method.
Roland_Yonaba
Inner party member

Post by Roland_Yonaba »

I really have fun playing this. Nice effects, simple graphics, yet fun. Good job on that.
spynaz
Party member

Post by spynaz »

Roland_Yonaba wrote:I really have fun playing this. Nice effects, simple graphics, yet fun. Good job on that.
Thanks.
davisdude
Party member

Post by davisdude »

For some reason mine doesn't store the high scores... Otherwise a great game!
GitHub | MLib - Math and shape intersections library | Walt - Animation library | Brady - Camera library with parallax scrolling | Vim-love-docs - Help files and syntax coloring for Vim
spynaz
Party member

Post by spynaz »

davisdude wrote:For some reason mine doesn't store the high scores... Otherwise a great game!
Um, did you get the newest update? I fixed the highscore table.
davisdude
Party member

Post by davisdude »

spynaz wrote:
davisdude wrote:For some reason mine doesn't store the high scores... Otherwise a great game!
I see your most recent update was as of April 25th. I played it on May 5th, and it did not work. Maybe it's just a problem with my computer, since I have a windows 8? I don't know. :P
GitHub | MLib - Math and shape intersections library | Walt - Animation library | Brady - Camera library with parallax scrolling | Vim-love-docs - Help files and syntax coloring for Vim
spynaz
Party member

Post by spynaz »

davisdude wrote:
spynaz wrote:
I see your most recent update was as of April 25th. I played it on May 5th, and it did not work. Maybe it's just a problem with my computer, since I have a windows 8? I don't know. :P
Yea, I don't know either. Does it like not save the high-scores or does it not write them?
davisdude
Party member

Post by davisdude »

I honestly have no idea. It just wasn't displaying it. I didn't look into it too much. :P
spynaz
Party member

Post by spynaz »

:/
davisdude
Party member

Post by davisdude »

I could do some investigation if you'd like. Just tell me where to look! :awesome: