Animation library in Love2d

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
ilovelove2019
Citizen

Animation library in Love2d

Post by ilovelove2019 »

Hello everyone, I am new in love2d. Now, i need a love2d animation library to help me make animation easier. I have found and I like "anim8' but its version is compatible with LÖVE 0.9.x and 0.10.x(i am using love11). Does anyone have some useful animation library for love2d? Please help me. I am absolutely a newbie. So i need something easy. Thanks you so much!
And so sorry because my English is not good( I am Vietnamese). Hope everyone sympathize for me. :awesome:
bobbyjones
Party member

Re: Animation library in Love2d

Post by bobbyjones »

Are you sure it does not work in 11.x? I do not see anything the code that would prevent it from working.
ilovelove2019
Citizen

Post by ilovelove2019 »

Oh! I'm not sure. So sorry, I was careless. I'm so stupid. I not try it yet but I just see this: https://github.com/kikito/anim8#löve-compatibility . It say:
"The current version of anim8 is v2.1. It is compatible with LÖVE 0.9.x and 0.10.x
The last version of anim8 compatible with LÖVE 0.8.x was anim8 v2.0."
So that I worry and post this topic to ask you. So... It still work for love2d 11?
Hope you will answer me soon. Thank you so much! And sorry too because my EL is not good.
raidho36
Party member

Post by raidho36 »

Nothing will go wrong if you simply try it.
CrimsonGuy
Prole

Post by CrimsonGuy »

Im using anim8 with love 11.2 and it works well.
pgimeno
Party member

Post by pgimeno »

This subforum is used for threads dedicated to libraries and tools created by members. It's more helpful for everyone to keep topics separate, so please use the Support and Development subforum to ask questions next time. But if it's about a specific library with its own thread in this subforum, you can use that thread instead; that's more likely to draw the attention of the creator.
ilovelove2019
Citizen

Post by ilovelove2019 »

Oh! Thanks you so much for interest! I thought no one would answer my boring topic. Because I am choosing the best and easiest animation library for me to use it in the long future, so I just ask your opinion before using. Your advice is so useful. Thank everyone!