Lovepp - My first library

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
damv
Prole

Lovepp - My first library

Post by damv »

:awesome: Hello, sorry for my bad English, I have created a library for Love2D with the intention of simplifying the code, I have created several sub-modules such as simplify physics, camera movement, save and load game, create a tileset, control scenarios, between others. It is the first release and may have failures, so I would appreciate feedback.

hola, disculpenme mi mal inglés, he creado un library para Love2D con la intención de simplificar el código, he creado varios sub-modulos como simplificar la física, movimiento de cámara, guardar y cargar partida, crear un tileset, control de escenarios, entre otros. Es la primer release y puede tener fallos, por lo que agradecería feedback.

Link: https://github.com/DeybisMelendez/lovepp
Jeeper
Party member

Re: Lovepp - My first library

Post by Jeeper »

My first suggestion would be to edit the title. It’s much more useful for everyone to know what kind of library you have made, rather than that it is your first.
ivan
Party member

Post by ivan »

Not a problem if you don't speak English, but if your lib is not documented in English than you are in trouble. :)
damv
Prole

Post by damv »

Jeeper wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:57 pm My first suggestion would be to edit the title. It’s much more useful for everyone to know what kind of library you have made, rather than that it is your first.
Thanks, what I think, this library brings several things, there in the description I put some characteristics, only that I had to put the documentation in English I suppose.
damv
Prole

Post by damv »

ivan wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:05 pm Not a problem if you don't speak English, but if your lib is not documented in English than you are in trouble. :)
You're right I'm sorry. I will add a translation although it will need revision. Thank you.