3D engine

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
ishkabible
Party member

Re: 3D engine

Post by ishkabible »

holy crap nice job man, im definitely gonna look at your code to improve mine, top notch job man ;) really nice stuff
Charlie Gallie
Prole

Post by Charlie Gallie »

Taehl wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 am Why bother making 3D for a 2D game engine? If someone wanted to make a 3D game, they could use a 3D engine...
When has anything stopped programmers? You know how we count in base 9 (1, 2, 3, 4...) well some programmer made some ridiculous counting system called base 65536. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/65,536 Here is a look at how big of a number this really is.
Programmers do ridiculous things sometimes useless and other times beings tons of enjoyment to thousands of people. I'm completely with you on that somebody should use a dedicated 3D game dev software, but the way you worded it sounds a bit... Harsh? I don't know how to put it.
Take care buddy! :awesome:
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Charlie Gallie wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 am ...
Please don't necro old threads, 2011 was 8 years ago.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
Charlie Gallie
Prole

Post by Charlie Gallie »

zorg wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am
Charlie Gallie wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:35 am ...
Please don't necro old threads, 2011 was 8 years ago.
Why does it matter when I reply? I'm just quoting my thoughts, I don't see the problem.