graphics tablet

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
GVovkiv
Party member

Re: graphics tablet

Post by GVovkiv »

darkfrei wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:27 pm I've tried this code (touch-pressure-01.love) with Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch, it feels like a mouse click, the pressure is always 1 (Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch supports pressure, the pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity).
yeah
but, i still need thing like pressure, tablet buttons, etc
GVovkiv
Party member

Post by GVovkiv »

darkfrei wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:27 pm I've tried this code (touch-pressure-01.love) with Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch, it feels like a mouse click, the pressure is always 1 (Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch supports pressure, the pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity).
well, i guess Wacom emulates touch sreen clicks, but still, i need more specific things
GVovkiv
Party member

Post by GVovkiv »

well, i made new issue on love's github, maybe Alex will say something about it
slime
Solid Snayke

Post by slime »

As stated in the rules threads, please don't make multiple posts in a row in the same thread like that - you can write multiple paragraphs in a single post and/or edit a previous post if it's the last one in a thread, instead.
darkfrei
Party member

Post by darkfrei »

slime wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:14 pm As stated in the rules threads, please don't make multiple posts in a row in the same thread like that - you can write multiple paragraphs in a single post and/or edit a previous post if it's the last one in a thread, instead.
What if I have attaches? Sometimes by editing the post with attaches, I loose/cannot remove this attaches.
:awesome: in Lua we Löve
:awesome: Platformer Guide
:awesome: freebies