love.audio effect and filter support documents

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
Alexar
Party member

love.audio effect and filter support documents

Post by Alexar »

hi guys, i'm looking for documents about love.audio these days. and this is what i found :
EAX 4.0 Sound Designer's Guide (2003).pdf
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 169 times
which helps me a lot understanding about effects and filters for the source. but this is not the latest version. does anyone have the latest version? please tell me, thanks!
zorg
Party member

Re: love.audio effect and filter support documents

Post by zorg »

I use this, from the OpenAL Soft site (no direct links to it, from what i've seen): The OpenAL 1.1 spec.
https://kcat.strangesoft.net/misc-downl ... 0Guide.pdf
It's an ancient thing as well, but hardware effects are deprecated, hence why OALS tries to re-implement them in software.
To be honest, i would rather check that than any EAX version specific documentation. (EAX 5.0 was the latest, to my knowledge, but again, doesn't matter; everything depends on what and how OALS implements these)
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.