LÖVE job

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
Kivutar
Prole

LÖVE job

Post by Kivutar »

Hi, I'm looking for a LÖVE game dev to hire to help me finish a little game.

This is for a Bomberman like game, that already has been prototyped with very minimalist code.
The scope of the game is quite small : no AI, no network. Graphics and music are being taken care of by other professionals.
What need to be added is more battle power ups, some UI elements, some battle features.

This is a paid job. On a flat monthly rate. Although I think that the project can be done in less than a month, given the advanced state of the prototype.

The game is to be included on a cloud gaming platform where players can PVP while talking to each others using webcams and microphones. I have no time to finish coding the game myself, because I'm taking care of other important parts of this platform. So the idea is to form a team that is productive, and if we success with making this game, jump to a next game.

Here is a screenshot of the project. Note that the graphics are not final, they are placeholders:
Attachments
Screen_Shot_2020-08-30_at_15.30.16.png
Screen_Shot_2020-08-30_at_15.30.16.png (493.86 KiB) Viewed 5540 times
ivan
Party member

Re: LÖVE job

Post by ivan »

Hello there, I have a lot of experience with Love2D as the developer behind 2dengine.com
Drop me a line at support at 2dengine dot com if you'd like to discuss your prototype in further detail.