Working with love, building exe,apk, editors and signed apk

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
kometeong
Prole

Working with love, building exe,apk, editors and signed apk

Post by kometeong »

Hi love2d community nice to meet you all i hope you all have a niceday!

Looking for some advice after finding how nicelove2d is as a framework... I have got the exe and the apk and compared to android studio it is so easy to look at and ready use.

Howevernow i am trying to build several things from a game engine editor to a working game and i struggled abit since i am worried about the apk differences between this and the one compiled from android studio like the certificate and stuff (i have not read all of android studio s feature they scared me)

And also how do you make en editor that saves file out from the exe or apk and lists of features that allows the exe to be windowed or full size and exitable with file or save or help menu and so on?

I can write all the features to make on paper and design it on paint but i dont know which code to use for these...and i am very reliant on visual programming languages to do stuff like editors...so now i need an editor to make an editor hahha

Please help i am willing to fix the question however needed if grammar problem thank you.