Ludum Dare 39

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
User avatar
Jeeper
Party member
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Jeeper » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am

I have now updated the first post to include all games (that I have found so far) made with Löve. Please let me know if I have missed someone (Or if I have made any other mistakes)! :)

User avatar
easy82
Party member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by easy82 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Jeeper wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am
I have now updated the first post to include all games (that I have found so far) made with Löve. Please let me know if I have missed someone (Or if I have made any other mistakes)! :)
I think Ulydev's entry is missing: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/idk

I just wanted to say here again that I really liked your games, fellow Lövers! :)
I'm glad you've all participated, I hope to see you all again next time.
Until then, I'm trying to play everyone's game that I encounter.

User avatar
Jeeper
Party member
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Jeeper » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:30 pm

easy82 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:36 pm
Jeeper wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am
I have now updated the first post to include all games (that I have found so far) made with Löve. Please let me know if I have missed someone (Or if I have made any other mistakes)! :)
I think Ulydev's entry is missing: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/idk

I just wanted to say here again that I really liked your games, fellow Lövers! :)
I'm glad you've all participated, I hope to see you all again next time.
Until then, I'm trying to play everyone's game that I encounter.
Thank you, that has now been fixed. On a side note I usually have you two mixed up due to the fact that I am terrible with names and basically associate everyone with their avatars (you have quite similar ones). I would like everyone to forever keep their avatars or I will be severely confused. xD

User avatar
Karai17
Party member
Posts: 879
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Karai17 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:57 pm

The last couple entries you have listed are mis-credited~
STI - An awesome Tiled library
LÖVE3D - A 3D library for LÖVE 0.10+

Dev Blog | GitHub | excessive ❤ moé

User avatar
Jeeper
Party member
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Jeeper » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Karai17 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:57 pm
The last couple entries you have listed are mis-credited~
Yeah I basically edited the wrong one, thanks! It has now be corrected :)

User avatar
easy82
Party member
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by easy82 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:37 am

Jeeper wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:30 pm
Thank you, that has now been fixed. On a side note I usually have you two mixed up due to the fact that I am terrible with names and basically associate everyone with their avatars (you have quite similar ones). I would like everyone to forever keep their avatars or I will be severely confused. xD
Haha, that was funny :) we really do have similar avatars though.

User avatar
Nuthen224
Citizen
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Nuthen224 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:50 am

We made a game for Ludum Dare as well :)

https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/ ... -spaceship

User avatar
Jeeper
Party member
Posts: 546
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Jeeper » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Nuthen224 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:50 am
We made a game for Ludum Dare as well :)

https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/ ... -spaceship
Added it to the list :)

Looks amazing, going to play, rate and comment it in a few days.

User avatar
Nuthen224
Citizen
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Ludum Dare 39

Post by Nuthen224 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:28 am

Thanks! :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests