[Solved] Graphical Problems with the forums?

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
skyHights
Citizen

[Solved] Graphical Problems with the forums?

Post by skyHights »

I have a fun graphical problem, also the quick links option menu and user options menu are constantly open.

Is this a thing for anyone else? And if no, is there a way to fix this?
Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 12.02.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 12.02.44 PM.png (202.4 KiB) Viewed 6168 times
Last edited by skyHights on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Learning to Löve.
zorg
Party member

Re: Graphical Problems with the forums?

Post by zorg »

Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
skyHights
Citizen

Post by skyHights »

Thanks it fixed it, probably should have searched.
Would it be possible (as this seems to happen, be it rarely, given the posts) to check if this is happening and have it say to clear the browsing data/cache? Either by code or with a bit of an image that's only viewable with the problem? Or is that too inefficient a solution for something that wouldn't happen that often?

Also (asking all the questions) would it be a good idea (like Reddit does) to have something that shows that a post has been edited?
Learning to Löve.
zorg
Party member

Re: [Solved] Graphical Problems with the forums?

Post by zorg »

You mean like how it does now?

"Last edited by skyHights on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total."
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
bartbes
Sex machine

Post by bartbes »

skyHights wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am Also (asking all the questions) would it be a good idea (like Reddit does) to have something that shows that a post has been edited?
It already does, but I think you get a few "hidden" edits if you do it fast enough.
skyHights wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am Would it be possible (as this seems to happen, be it rarely, given the posts) to check if this is happening and have it say to clear the browsing data/cache?
It's kind of hard to implement that without having to clear the cache to show it first :P. It doesn't happen frequently anyway.