ranking

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
Nixola
Inner party member

Re: ranking

Post by Nixola »

jjmafiae wrote:cookie clicker clones?
No, that would be on IRC.
Not on #love, not even on OFTC
lf = love.filesystem
ls = love.sound
la = love.audio
lp = love.physics
lt = love.thread
li = love.image
lg = love.graphics
jjmafiae
Party member

Post by jjmafiae »

you just want the cookie clicker clones for yourself, xD
YoungNeer
Party member

Post by YoungNeer »

jjmafiae wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 pm what i encountered:

start title: prole ( 0 posts )
second title: citizen (80 posts)
third title: party member (100)
--not sure about last one
fourth title: inner party member (1000)
Davidobot wrote:a hidden sub-forum.
I don't think that is true - cause I have seen inner party members under 1000 posts and many citizens under 50 posts. I guess rude is behind all this or maybe the other team members. Or maybe it's something else that counts maybe the rate at which you post.
My Github- your contribution is highly appreciated
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

Can you stop bumping ancient threads with zero reason or additions to the topics? Chances are, no one is going to care. :huh:
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
YoungNeer
Party member

Post by YoungNeer »

zorg wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:33 pm Can you stop bumping ancient threads with zero reason or additions to the topics? Chances are, no one is going to care. :huh:
Well I'm sorry it was no-where written that this thread was an "ancient thread" neither did any-one inform me that I couldn't reply to "ancient threads". And I'm pretty sure this is not the first time we are meeting, right z.org
Last edited by YoungNeer on Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zorg
Party member

Post by zorg »

No worries, people make mistakes, the dates are indeed very small.
gregorian_date_system.png
gregorian_date_system.png (16.56 KiB) Viewed 3409 times
Also, you can reply, it's just usually pointless unless one's contributing something worthwhile, hence why some are against it, even if it's technically not a rule; it does bump off more recent topics that people are interested in, from the first page of any subforum.
Me and my stuff :3True Neutral Aspirant. Why, yes, i do indeed enjoy sarcastically correcting others when they make the most blatant of spelling mistakes. No bullying or trolling the innocent tho.
YoungNeer
Party member

Post by YoungNeer »

zorg wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:33 pm Also, you can reply, it's just usually pointless unless one's contributing something worthwhile, hence why some are against it, even if it's technically not a rule; it does bump off more recent topics that people are interested in, from the first page of any subforum.
Well that is some logical reason which I didn't expect from you! If you'd always be so logical then I guess we will never have any clashes (you can bet on it)

And you said "people make mistakes" but I don't think you quite agree with that yourselves. Otherwise you woudn't have taken 'negative stance' against me.