Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
Xonem
Prole

Re: Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Post by Xonem »

Hi, I love your game.
I have a question, its hard to convert the game from .love to .msi or something similar?
milon
Party member

Re: Labyrinth of Legendary Loot - turn-based roguelike released on itch.io and Google Play Store

Post by milon »

In case it's relevant, this thread contains a tool to auto-build releases for Mac, Debian (Linux), and Windows. And I think Android too. It was recently updated to 11.3, although I've never tried it myself.
Any code samples/ideas by me should be considered Public Domain (no attribution needed) license unless otherwise stated.
milon
Party member

Post by milon »

I can't find a license or readme or anything, but I recognize some of the graphics from other games - and I've been looking for those myself, lol.

What are the non-original graphics licensed under, and/or where can I find them?

And I've really been enjoying this game! I play it on and off, maybe once or twice a week currently.
Any code samples/ideas by me should be considered Public Domain (no attribution needed) license unless otherwise stated.
Davidobot
Party member

Post by Davidobot »

milon wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:08 pm I can't find a license or readme or anything, but I recognize some of the graphics from other games - and I've been looking for those myself, lol.

What are the non-original graphics licensed under, and/or where can I find them?

And I've really been enjoying this game! I play it on and off, maybe once or twice a week currently.
The graphics are from: https://www.oryxdesignlab.com/ (source: the dev on itch)
PM me on here or elsewhere if you'd like to discuss porting your game to Nintendo Switch via mazette!
personal page and a raycaster
milon
Party member

Post by milon »

Awesome, thanks!!
milon
Party member

Post by milon »

I've been playing this game a little more recently, and I "sorta" beat it just now - I killed the final boss and then immediately died myself (was a Cultist with unfortunate timing). Epic finish to a great run!! What a sweet game! :cool: