Eternity

Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
linux-man
Citizen

Re: Eternity

Post by linux-man »

SoggyWaffles wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned (lots of posts in here), but your framebuffers are not Po2. Well, at least one of them, won't run on most older hardware.
I just checked: all images I used are Po2. Since I don't have that problem I thought that it should be enough. If scaling images create the problem you mentioned, then I don't have much options. I do scale a lot of this images. Hope that love 0.8 will solve the problem.
linux-man
Citizen

Post by linux-man »

Finally, I included RandomLib on Eternity (and found a bug on mwc:randomseed).
If you don't start on Ceer system, I have a real problem.
One of the things I like the most is the ability to create 2 random generators. I use one to get randomseed defined numbers. When I need "really random" values I call the second. No more os.clock(). :megagrin:
Robin
The Omniscient

Post by Robin »

linux-man wrote:
SoggyWaffles wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned (lots of posts in here), but your framebuffers are not Po2. Well, at least one of them, won't run on most older hardware.
I just checked: all images I used are Po2. Since I don't have that problem I thought that it should be enough. If scaling images create the problem you mentioned, then I don't have much options. I do scale a lot of this images. Hope that love 0.8 will solve the problem.
He's talking about framebuffers, not images.
Help us help you: attach a .love.